Seeking Ambitious WordPress Developers for UNITED THEMES™ Team!

Hello everyone,

My name is Marcel, and I’m the founder of UNITED THEMES™. You might know us from our Brooklyn Theme. Behind the scenes, we’re always buzzing with activity, and currently, we’re looking to expand our team with one dedicated and ambitious WordPress developer and also in search of a creative designer to join us.

For the developer role, a passion for WordPress development is a must, and while familiarity with the Brooklyn Theme would be advantageous, it’s not strictly necessary. As for the designer position, we’re looking for someone with a creative flair and the ability to bring fresh ideas to the table, regardless of their experience with our themes.

If you’re interested in making a significant contribution to a dynamic team and working on exciting projects, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your expression of interest to (email removed).

Don’t miss this opportunity to push your skills to new heights and make a mark with UNITED THEMES™. We’re excited to see what you can bring to our team!

Best regards,
Marcel
Founder, UNITED THEMES™

1 Like

Hello Marcel @UnitedThemes , Are you open to working with an agency? I can assign a dedicated developer and designer for your projects on a full-time basis, part-time basis, or project basis. I have an agency with expert developers and designers. If interested, I can share our recent works in terms of development and design.

Hello, I have sent you a message through your ThemeForest profile.