Sales almost stopped from last 4-5 days

Exactly, Elements is causing this mess, the solution is simple, remove the banner from the item pages or give the author the option to remove it if they do not want it… why Envato is not seeing this I don’t get it… if the marketplace dies Elements will follow, we authors are powering the marketplace and Elements as well!

3 Likes

Hows this month going for you guys ? September 21 ?

I am now settled at 1/3 of my average earnings for the last 4-5 months now :frowning:

Same here :frowning:

1 Like

30-40% sales reduce in August and now in September too on TF… Seems marketplace going to die soon and only few top most author remains here… Is this the time to find an alternate income source on some other places!!

4 Likes

I would not recommend exiting ThemeForest right away but will strongly recommend to start building your next business and get it ready in the next 1-3 years

2 Likes

Not 1/3 but half of the usual average for me.
I mean… usual… in the past. It’s hard to find scheme or a precise pattern out of sales since long time.

Actually I was having a decent week since last Friday… then… … … few bucks.

This is the thing drivin me mad: sales flow has NO sense at all.
Maybe I have regular ones for 2/3 days, then total desert. And weekends are useless since long time…!

Analytics never reports strange views drops or spikes, but sales just don’t come.
The trend is dramatically descending since late of 2020 (when the new CEO came… peculiar coincidence).

It’s almost 10 years I live exclusively thanks to Envato, I wrote many times how it changed my life, but the marketplace is just not suitable anymore as unique partner. I suppose Envatomakes very good and REGULAR money with Elements, stopping marketplace advertising.

Recurring Payments. This is the key and the world standard about software sale.
Customers need to pay regularly to get updates, allowing us to live improving our creations. However I really don’t think Envato will ever implement this.

Therefore I will probably leave the exclusivity before the year’s end and try selling my well-established products on my own website. Envato will become a mere traffic source.

Unless you are very lucky and are being pushed by them, it’s time to find alternatives guys.

1 Like

Yes, definitely it’s time to think about other ways before it gets too late. I am also waiting for this year end to seek a new path for me. No hopes left about getting the sales back again.
You are right the sales pattern is totally not understandable. Weekends are big 0 now, even till mid of the Mondays.
Elements is the major reason behind and regular 30-50% sale every then and now. I mean what is the purpose of launching sale-sale-sale every month? Sometimes in the name of Envato Birthday, other day for mid year and now coming up is for Cyber Week and will keep going on. I never saw discount for buyers a few years back.

1 Like

How can we blame Envato after all? Anyone would love to have a safe and predictable income as Elements is.

The only recrimination is about recurring payments (product subscriptions) on the marketplace. That would be a game changer, but as said, there are zero chances to have it online before it is too late.

I have been crying about the regular SALE Envato organise on the Market but to my surprise they have now added a permanent menu for ‘SALE’. Is this a vegetable market now with a full time SALE on?

Anyone knows where are the sales from the last 7-10 days specially sales from US?

1 Like

Almost everyday from the USA

How is December’21 going guys ?

Exactly like the whole year went. Nothing new.

December is always a bad month :slightly_smiling_face:

This is what I said

Suddenly my sales stop from a week. I didnt understand what to do. Total 3 sales in 1 week.

2 Likes

Only one insignificant sale in the last 3 days-and-half.
I made much much more on Christmas day and Jan 1st.

It’s good to see how Envato will keep su**ing in 2022 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Happy nosales year buddies!

1 Like

Everyone brace yourself for the worst.

1 Like

I have low sales also