[Resolved] Elements Author Dashboard reports are back online (Oct 27)

Hi all.

The embedded reports on the Envato Author Dashboard (https://author.envato.com/reports) are currently offline while our Data team investigates an issue. While those reports are offline, you won’t be able to view the usual Earnings, Item Performance or Trends & Insights reports.

You can follow this incident page for updates:

I’ll also update this forum thread once the incident has been resolved.

7 Likes

Hi Ben, thanks for the information. Do you have the estimation of when the dashboard will be online again?

@BenLeong

Please Ben, check Videohive & Audiojungle also, no single sale for a whole October for the first time after 2010. This is just not possible since i’m published over 15 items this month.
Also i can’t upload Motion Graphics it’s not showing i the queue after submission.
There must be some issue or a bug.

2 Likes

Any updates? @BenLeong

Info just updated

Lumen beat me to it! :smiley:

The dashboard maintenance has now been completed, and our Data team has just confirmed that all the Author reports are back online.

2 Likes

@miseld I’ll check with our content teams, as I haven’t heard of any Motion Graphics issues - there’s still new content arriving in the review queues, so hopefully this is an isolated incident. I’ll let you know what I can find out for you.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey Ben
Also please ask your review team to change policy of hard rejection because we want to find the issue and fix that issue and move forwad

Hi @BenLeong there seems to be a problem in the analytics of videohive items. Is this related maybe? Thanks!

Thanks @BenLeong
As i say the only problem is when i upload item it’s not showing in the queue list.

Hi @BenLeong I am unable to see the reviewing queue list for my uploaded items. Thank you.

1 Like