Regular or Extended License for web application?

If I’m building a web application, NOT for some client, but for my self - an application where I’m might offer some features that registered users are going to be charged for.

Now, say that I buy a set of PSD buttons from Graphicriver > web elements > buttons - which I in some way use to create HTML elements for some elements of my web application.

Do I a need a regular or extended license for that?

IF your answer is: Extended license - what does this license info below mean?

Note to freelancers and creative agencies:
You may charge your client for your services to create an end product, even under the Regular License. But you can’t use one of our Standard Licenses on multiple clients or jobs.

If your users’ll have to pay to see/use those buttons, then an Extended License is what you’ll need.
If your application is free but has some parts where your users will have to pay to get access to those parts, then you’ll need Extended Licenses just for the buttons that are inside those parts.