Refund taking long

I have requested for a refund and author has approved it but why it taking envato forever to process the refund? Its been about days since the seller’s approval.

Please check your statement: https://codecanyon.net/user/einlosen/statement

Do you see anything near the top labeled as a “manual adjustment” or “credit refund”? If so, this indicates that the refund was sent successfully, although it may take several days or more for the funds to make their way back to your bank.

If not, then the support team is still working on it. Both weekends and holidays may affect the time it takes for the refund to be processed.

1 Like

Does refund come as credit to envato account or its goes to the bank card used ?

Recently, it seems to mostly go back to the original payment method (which sounds like a bank card in your case).

Your statement will clarify where the funds have been sent. If the refund is sent back to your card, the “manual adjustment” line on your statement will mention “Braintree” which is their card processor.

The item I requested the refund has not been taken away from my downloads meaning envato has not processed the refund but author has approved it long time ago.

Due to the process with the credit card payments depends on the banking as well, it may take 1-2 weeks.
If you don’t mind to get the refund as credit, you can contact Envato support and they will probably credit the money to your account within a day or two.

When exactly was the refund request approved by the author? If the request was approved less than 7 days ago then I suggest waiting a little longer.