I bought VG Pet Shop Theme from VinaGecko that is supposed to be a “Elite Author” and all the plugins that should be working don’t even have licenses, so far I have had no response from customer service. From 2020-08-20 I made the request for help or response and they have not given it yet. What steps do I need to take to get a refoud?
Bundled plugins wouldn’t have licenses and you wouldn’t be able to “activate” premium features https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins
If that isn the issue then that is not an error
Thanks for answer!!! I need as many advice as posible!!!
If you check the link, at the end it says:
- 4 Unique Theme Layouts (with 4 Presets Color for each layout)
- Free Lifetime updates!
- 100% responsive Woocommerce Wordpress theme.
- WordPress 4.7, 4.8+ Ready
- WooCommerce 3.2.x Ready
- WPML Ready (.pot files included)
- SEO Optimised
- Visual Composer – $34 saved
- Mega Main Menu – $15 saved
- VG WooCarousel – $17 saved
- VG PostCarousel – $15 saved
- Revolution Slider – $19 saved
- Product Quick View, Product Compare and Ajax Wishlist ready!
- Online Documentation: http://wordpress.vinagecko.com/docs/?theme=petshop
- Supports Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, IE…
- Child Theme included
- Demo content included! (quickstart package)
- And much more features …
But there is no updates for the theme, nor the licenses for the visual composer or mega main menu… In fact the theme is having trouble, if the visual composer is active you can edit the products…
There’s not explanation about it will be up to date. It can’t be a refund reason for me.
But, it should be done for new WP features.