Redesigned Community Badges Now Live!

@scottwills - is there any chance for you to check about this issue I have - one badge is missing from my “collection”. Maybe it’s a slight off-topic, but maybe it is relevant - I can’t say.

aha ok - no worries, thanks for the clarification!

Well, i better come up with a killer new item and go get that badge then :smiley:

Awesome! Thanks, Scott for taking our ideas into consideration! :smile:

I look forward to seeing what you guys have done / tweaked! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @urbazon! Could you send me a private message via Discourse please (click my name here in the forums then click “Message”) so I can take a look for you? Many thanks!

Hi Scott, l am finding that if l click on reply the icon doesn’t show up top anymore. I have gone through preferences, but it must be a bug issue? Just thought that you should know?

:weary:

Hi @tmcom! Could you provide a few more details, please? Which specific reply icon/button are you referring to? Also, please post potential Discourse bugs in the Community Meta category, seems a bit off-topic here (unless I’ve totally misunderstood, sorry if so!) Thanks a bunch! :star:

No Scott, don’t worry about it, it seems to be working now! :sunglasses:

And l was referring to when l click on Replay, for a person l want to respond to, their icons used to show up the top of my post, but as l said all good now, (knock on wood).

:airplane: :airplane:

1 Like

@JamesVMusic @IG_design

Yummy!!!

New badges looks amazing on retina and scaled :yum:

@scottwills Hope to see colored paws soon! :smiley:

yes u can, when they are big, but what about when they are small? lol

it seems to me that reactions are sort of half-hearted in a way and that designers in a general way do not like them much and that “technicians” (web guys for instance) are likely to enjoy the change, maybe this is also showing that the reaction depends on what people are expecting for … . One thing is for sure, for those who are wandering, judging by the effect of announcement that envato had with their newsletter, nothing is likely to be done as far as changing the new set anyway

1 Like

New badges are good, only they are now a bit out of the general envato design. Another problem is that remodelling “reward” signs devalues them.

Love em, love the new badges !!!

1 Like

I too hope to see different colour levels for the badges. If you can just tweak that then these new ones would be perfect!

3 Likes

Yes old badges were clear to understand and the badges itself say the story, instead of hovering over them…Old was Gold

1 Like

I liked the new Badges! :smiley:

I like the style of the new badges - I really like those detailed, but I have some suggestions to those with less details used for example on profile page. From my point of view, the Elite badge really needs some white spacing as seen on picture below and tell me why, if all other badges has flat color, is the ninja badge with gradient?

Looking really neat! Can’t wait to get more badges.

Just a nice topic.housse protection iPhone 6s etui iPhone 6s

Hi Survivor! Gradients are only used on some of the “top tier” badges to make them appear “gold” and to stand out as the highest achievement in that set. Here’s another one that employs that color coding - our
Industrious API Champion (Won an Envato API contest):

1 Like