PHP framework to structure the application better

Hi There,

I was wondering why my PHP application was rejected. Review team said: “Consider using at least a minimal framework to structure the application better. Right now, it’s a mix of HTML, PHP and SQL.” but I do not use SQL and databases in my application. It is really just mix of HTML, CSS, JS and PHP which is working well and I think does not require a PHP framework. What should I do? Which PHP framework should I use to rebuilt my application? Here is the script demo: http://minerbitco.in/new/

A bit difficult to say without seeing the actual code. Do you at least use PHP templating system? If you use the same PHP file to do PHP stuff and output content to user, that might be a problem.

Actually my code and file structure is very same that already approved PHP script from EmberThemes. That’s why I am so surprised that my script was rejected for that reason.

It’s not required to use a framework, the reviewer tells you to “consider”, So make small changes to the file structure for your script and re-upload and tell the reviewer that you have considered and you don’t need to use a framework in the message. :slight_smile: