PeacockMusic - New Elite Author! :-)

Hi,
Today is one of the very happiest days of my life :slight_smile: I reached level 7 and I am now an elite author!!! This is an amazing feeling… I would like to thank so much to this great community and to all Envato team. And big thanks to all of my customers for choosing my music!

THANK YOU! I’m glad to be here!

Milosz

19 Likes

Congratulations Milosz! :tada: A well deserved achievement. Your portfolio has always been one of my favourites here on AJ. I remember hearing your topseller when it was featured and it instantly became a favourite of mine. :slight_smile:

Keep up the great work my friend and good luck on your journey to level 8! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations @PeacockMusic! This is a great accomplishment that you deserve :trophy:

1 Like

Congratulations @PeacockMusic! With such a great production skills and very diverse portfolio it’s well deserved! Many of your tunes are in my favourites folder for long time as a perfect reference​:+1::clap:

1 Like

Congrats Milosz :smile:

1 Like

Congrats!!! ; -)

1 Like

Well done! Great portfolio!

1 Like

Very Cool!!! Life became other? :blush:

1 Like

Congrats, mate! Keep up the good work! :grinning::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice ! Congrats !! :smiley:

1 Like

Great Work! congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! So well deserved :smiley:

1 Like

Fantastic news Peacock! Well done and huge congratulations on your consistency of quality and content! High five! :smiley:

1 Like

Well done! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words :slight_smile:

Congrats! Well deserved! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulation @PeacockMusic :tada: Good luck for the sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @PeacockMusic !!!
Hey Hey Hey your work is a great example for many authors :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great! Congratulations ! :slight_smile: