Our XD template was hard rejected, please share your feedback

Hi Everyone,

We have uploaded a dark and light version XD template and it was rejected with the following comments:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “OLO - Creative Agency XD Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

I did not use a placeholder for all the vector images while uploading. could it be the reason for this rejection?
And I named the files- 01_home, 01_home_dark, 02_home, 02_home_dark.

Could you please tell us the reason for the rejection and what we need to improve to get it approved?

Thanks

Hello, your template looks good. I have nothing to complain about and I don’t know what exactly could be the reason for rejection. All I know is that a minute ago I got a reply from ThemeForest that my template did not meet the requirements. I got exactly the same email as you.

Also, unfortunately, I do not know what it depends on, but once I pass the review positively and sometimes negatively.

I know people who have made many attempts. They tried to upload the template a dozen times after significant changes and unfortunately, it was not possible to approve any template.

In my opinion, your template looks good, is simple and understandable, but I am not able to determine exactly what could be the reason for rejection.

Good luck :v:

1 Like