New support measures for our Ukrainian Author community

I’m not Ukrainian, but it would be nice to give them 60% of the entire earnings of the authors of Envato. Peace and prosperity to all!

9 Likes

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you! :mending_heart:

3 Likes

GOOD EVENING WE ARE FROM UKRAINE

ДОБРИЙ ВЕЧІР МИ З УКРАЇНИ…

thank you all for your support

5 Likes

@BenLeong

Excellent support and idea for Ukranian people who participate on these forums, or are sellers. These difficult times will always bring out the “best” and sometimes sadly the worse in people. We need to all remember that those losing their lives in this awful conflict is either someones Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister, Son or Daughter. We need to remain focused and just pray that someone, somehow finds an answer to what is an awful situation.

For all of you Ukrainians (and Russians) please please STOP NOW - it doesn’t need to be this way.

7 Likes

Thanks for supporting Ukraine. We want Peace in the whole world. Fighting is not the solution.
Insta is full of people who support Ukraine.

3 Likes

Слава Україні!

9 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Posts removed from Ukraine/Russia thread, Mar 4

Дякую любI друзi:white_heart:

6 Likes

Agree, i know its very emotional situation but we need to hold tight and pray it will end soon.

4 Likes

A huge thank you to the united community of Envato. This is how we need help each other in the moment like this. Every ukrainian author appreciates the efforts. Such actions inspire and give hope to all of us! Thank you, Envato family!

5 Likes

Героям Слава!

9 Likes

Thanks for the support Envato and Community!

1 Like

I’m Ukrainian and it sounds proud! I live here so your support it is briliant and nessesary for us. How i can add flag ukraine badge to my portfolio?

4 Likes

Thank you Envato and everyone for your help and support!

5 Likes

Settings - Profile - Show country on your profile and badges

5 Likes

Thank you friends for your support. I am incredibly proud to be Ukrainian and part of the Envato family

8 Likes

Thank you for your support

4 Likes

Thanks for your support. Thank you for staying with us!

Слава Україні!!!

9 Likes

Thanks for your support, Envato!

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like