New support measures for our Ukrainian Author community

Thanks for the support! :heart:

4 Likes

Well done Envato. I am from Armenia :armenia: and i am thankful for your efforts. Ukrainians and Russians need our global help, to stop this war. Peace and love to the nations of :ukraine: and :ru:!

12 Likes

I live in Ukraine, in the city of Mariupol. The city is under siege by Russian invaders. We have no connection or internet. How can I cancel payouts to the payoneer card? It came from the payoneer that my territory is subject to sanctions. But I am not in Russia and not in the occupied territories. I need to completely temporarily stop payouts and those that will be on February 15th. How to do it?

12 Likes

Very good initiative and praise.

so for authors who want to donate as well?

2 Likes

Peace to Ukraine! :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Would be also great if Envato support team will respond to authors from Ukraine in highest priority.

3 Likes

Thank you for your support in such a difficult time for our country!

5 Likes

Hey @solovyovslava

Please can you open a support request (bottom of https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us) and we will do our best to assist. Thanks

6 Likes

Thanks @DigitalOceanStudio

As you can imagine, whilst we have had an increase in support requests, we will do our best to help.

If there is a ticket I can help with, please let me know the ref and I can assist. (I did check but couldn’t see any from your email/username). Thanks again for your feedback.

5 Likes

Thanks for reply Will, i wasn’t talking about myself but about all authors from Ukraine who might need urgent help. This was the overall suggestion how Envato could also help.

3 Likes

Thank you for the support! Many people have lost their jobs and homes, so these measures will help a lot!

3 Likes

Thank you!:ukraine::pray:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

4 Likes

keep the spirit and steadfast for the people of Ukraine, peace is beautiful

3 Likes

Understood - thanks! Yes we have a dedicated queue for any support requests coming through and ensure we over-communicate as much as we can. Thanks for the thought.

7 Likes

Simply amazing - good on you ENVATO!!! :heart:

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Posts removed from Ukraine Support thread (Mar 12)s

Thank you! Warmest hugs from Ukraine!

2 Likes

As a Ukrainian GraphicRiver author, I am grateful for your support, but as for this:

• A once-off Relief Grant payment for active Authors in Ukraine, equal to two weeks of their average earnings.

It turns out that the amount of your financial help to Ukrainian authors who suffer from the war depends on how much the author earns (for himself and for you)? Don’t you think this is cynical?

You better take off the upload limit of 5 illustrations per month. Because without it this help is just ridiculous.

Because of this limit and overall vector acceptance quality we are not able to earn something from GraphicRiver for years.

Please take a look at my portfolio, for example at Adobe stock: [link removed] are these works really so bad? Other stock agencies’ earnings show me that the answer is no.

So please let us upload our works without ridiculous limits. Thanks again and hope for real support.

Sincerely,

Oleksii Bernaz

GraphicRiver contributor
[link removed]

3 Likes

Thank you Envato for support. I appreciate it! :pray:

5 Likes