New support measures for our Ukrainian Author community

thank you very much for your support

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support in these difficult times.

1 Like

And where is this help itself, everyone is just talking about it, politicians are promoting themselves, but the humanitarian aid itself is in a small portion for two weeks, not everyone can get it!

And how many homeless dogs and cats there are in my area, dozens run through the streets, people fled to Poland urgently, forgot about them!

Thank you, Envato team :pray: :ukraine:

1 Like

According to PayPal officials they work using some constraints in Ukraine now. Ukrainian citizens can receive money only from individuals not enterprises. Unfortunately

8 posts were split to a new topic: Posts removed From Ukraine Support thread Apr 8

giphy2

giphy1

7 Likes

Just a reminder to please keep this discussion on topic. Thanks!

4 Likes

Many thanks to Envato for the help and support of the authors from Ukraine, we really appreciate it, and as soon as everything gets better, we will reward the same with our work! :heart: :+1: :ukraine:

4 Likes

I am from India and I am not directly affected by the war but I am very happy to see the support being shown to the Ukrainian authors. I am very happy and proud to be working with Envato. Cheers!

6 Likes

Thank you for the support! :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :ukraine: :georgia:

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

It’s good to know, that there are people who care all around the world. :+1:

3 Likes

:blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :ukraine:

4 Likes

Thanks for support :pray:

4 Likes

Hello. Thank you so much! Are PEOPLE!

1 Like

:ukraine: :ukraine: :ukraine: You are the best marketplace in the world!!! :ukraine: :ukraine: :ukraine:

3 Likes

I hope everyone fixed their problems with PayPal and received help :ukraine:

2 Likes

It really is the coolest society in the world for authors and musicians. Thanks from Ukraine. :ukraine:

1 Like