New support measures for our Ukrainian Author community

And how many homeless dogs and cats there are in my area, dozens run through the streets, people fled to Poland urgently, forgot about them!

Thank you, Envato team :pray: :ukraine:

1 Like

According to PayPal officials they work using some constraints in Ukraine now. Ukrainian citizens can receive money only from individuals not enterprises. Unfortunately

8 posts were split to a new topic: Posts removed From Ukraine Support thread Apr 8

giphy2

giphy1

7 Likes

Just a reminder to please keep this discussion on topic. Thanks!

4 Likes

Many thanks to Envato for the help and support of the authors from Ukraine, we really appreciate it, and as soon as everything gets better, we will reward the same with our work! :heart: :+1: :ukraine:

4 Likes

I am from India and I am not directly affected by the war but I am very happy to see the support being shown to the Ukrainian authors. I am very happy and proud to be working with Envato. Cheers!

6 Likes

Thank you for the support! :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :ukraine: :georgia:

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

It’s good to know, that there are people who care all around the world. :+1:

3 Likes

:blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :ukraine:

4 Likes

Thanks for support :pray:

4 Likes

Hello. Thank you so much! Are PEOPLE!

1 Like

:ukraine: :ukraine: :ukraine: You are the best marketplace in the world!!! :ukraine: :ukraine: :ukraine:

3 Likes

I hope everyone fixed their problems with PayPal and received help :ukraine:

2 Likes

It really is the coolest society in the world for authors and musicians. Thanks from Ukraine. :ukraine:

1 Like

If your Ukraine Relief Grant payment failed earlier this month, and you use PayPal as your payment method, please check your account details before the end of the month.

Any remaining Relief Grant payments are now being reattempted in the regular Author Earnings cycle. This is locked on the 1st of each month, so you will need to make any changes to your payout details before then.

Quick reminder of things to check with PayPal, as several payments failed last time:

• Your account must be verified with PayPal to receive payments
    If you’re using a new account, make sure it’s ready to receive incoming payment.

• Your PayPal account must not be registered to an address in Russia
    This should be self-explanatory - I know several Ukrainian author teams previously worked across multiple countries including Russia, so make sure you check your PayPal registration details.

• Your bank account must not be a Russian bank, linked to a Russian bank (i.e. a subsidiary), or otherwise sanctioned
    We’ve seen some payments fail as the banks have been linked to sanctioned banks in Russia.

One way of checking is to look up the SWIFT code for your bank - if it contains RU then it’s likely to be affected by sanctions. For example, Tinkoff Bank operates out of Cypress, but their SWIFT code (TICSRUMMXXX) shows that the organisation is still located in Russia.

3 Likes

did anyone get help in april?

Thank you so much, guys, for your support of Ukraine.
God bless you!

3 Likes