New server. Need some help!

Hey guys, first off, I must emphasize the fact that I am NOT opening this thread to advertise.

I recently switched servers (3 days ago ) the DNS propagation was complete, and everything should be running smoothly. On my machine, my server is working like a charm, I was wondering if some of you can check and see if everything is running smoothing. ( he reason I’m asking is due to very low traffic, no new domain name, nothing changed that could point to this other than the server is not online everywhere in the world, and yes, I tested on different websites, I’m just not sure of their effectiveness)

Please visit this page let me know if loads properly, and the country you’re testing from.

Cheers and thanks in advance for the help guys! I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Loads great from the UK!

(assuming it’s meant to get to a page saying “Page Not Foundz Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.”)

1 Like

Thanks mate! If the entire thing loads, and all images load, everything is okay! Anyone else? :slight_smile:

Come on guys! Anyone? :expressionless:

It’s okay here in Hungary :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!! Anyone else? The more the better! I really appreciate your time guys!

It works flawlessly for me here in the Middle East. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much mate! Anyone else is welcome to help!

1 Like

It loads perfectly here in South East Asia, and the website looks great :smiley:

1 Like

All good in Cambodia.

1 Like

@GridRide, @SpaceStockFootage, thank you guys! :slight_smile: Anyone else? :slight_smile:

My data showed that it is / can be off in London, Oslo, Auckland, Seattle, New York and a few other places, but from what I’m checking now it seems to be back. If anyone from these places can confirm I’m right I’d appreciate it a lot! :slight_smile:

Loads good from India

1 Like

Looks Good in London

1 Like

It’s fine here in Sri Lanka.

1 Like

Thanks a tone for the information guys! Anyone else? I’ve been in touch with my host and I believe all problems should be gone! The more feedback the better… so… anyone else? :smiley: