New Elite !!!

Always wondered how the air smells up here, and I got to tell you it’s pretty darn good. :wink:
When I first started I never thought it will amount to anything that I one day would call my “full time job”. I remember, 4 and a half years ago, I uploaded 2 tracks and forgot about the whole thing, while working full time as production sound mixer / boomoperator on set of commercials and shorts. After 1 year I came back and saw that I have 3 sales in total on those tracks and it was the first time when I got the taste for making a little bit of an effort. The rest is history :slight_smile:

I would like to thank not only to Envato and all the friendly authors here, but also I would like to say thanks to the so called “haters” that spread the word about my music around social sites. Its all good, Thank you all!! Peace

Pawel W.

congrats it must be fulfilling :slight_smile:

Congratulations :wink:

Great achievement, congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Boom! You’ve got a great portfolio. Keep up the great work! :tada:

By the way - “boomoperator”… is that how you got your name?

Congrats! Next step - Power Elite! By the way - haters is an excellent sign that you do something outstanding.

Amazing!!another new inspirator being an elite author. Keep creating the amazing track for AJ! Congrats for being a new elite!! :tada:

Congrats B! you did well, keep it going!!! :slight_smile:

Congrats…boomopera…!!! :slight_smile:

Awesome! Congratulations on your achievement :smiley:

@boomopera graz! awesome achievement :slight_smile:

Awesome news, Pawel!!! Gratulacje! :slight_smile:

hehe yes! Thats basically where I got the name from after I shifted from being a boom operator :grinning:

Congratulations! Keep going!) Next step - power elite :wink:

Great achievement! Congrats Pawel :sunglasses:

Cool! Congratulate you!! :clap::clap: @boomopera

Congrats! :champagne:

Great news! Congratulations!

Congrats! Great :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the milestone :slight_smile: