New Elite !!!

Always wondered how the air smells up here, and I got to tell you it’s pretty darn good. :wink:
When I first started I never thought it will amount to anything that I one day would call my “full time job”. I remember, 4 and a half years ago, I uploaded 2 tracks and forgot about the whole thing, while working full time as production sound mixer / boomoperator on set of commercials and shorts. After 1 year I came back and saw that I have 3 sales in total on those tracks and it was the first time when I got the taste for making a little bit of an effort. The rest is history :slight_smile:

I would like to thank not only to Envato and all the friendly authors here, but also I would like to say thanks to the so called “haters” that spread the word about my music around social sites. Its all good, Thank you all!! Peace

Pawel W.

14 Likes

congrats it must be fulfilling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations :wink:

1 Like

Great achievement, congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, Boom! You’ve got a great portfolio. Keep up the great work! :tada:

By the way - “boomoperator”… is that how you got your name?

2 Likes

Congrats! Next step - Power Elite! By the way - haters is an excellent sign that you do something outstanding.

1 Like

Amazing!!another new inspirator being an elite author. Keep creating the amazing track for AJ! Congrats for being a new elite!! :tada:

1 Like

Congrats B! you did well, keep it going!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats…boomopera…!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Congratulations on your achievement :smiley:

1 Like

@boomopera graz! awesome achievement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome news, Pawel!!! Gratulacje! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hehe yes! Thats basically where I got the name from after I shifted from being a boom operator :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations! Keep going!) Next step - power elite :wink:

1 Like

Great achievement! Congrats Pawel :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cool! Congratulate you!! :clap::clap: @boomopera

1 Like

Congrats! :champagne:

1 Like

Great news! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! Great :slight_smile: