New Elementor Full Width page with an Image on the top (with out other spaces)

Hello, for several days I’m trying to create a page with a background image that fits to the width and begings at the very top of the page.

I create a New Elementor Page, put the Elementor Full Width, and I can add the background image that fits to the full witdth, but there is always space on top!

There is a white space, a line, and another white space (both spaces about 45 pix height)

Can anyone help me to delete those white spaces and the line? I do not really understand where do they come from. I tried so many things and the tutorials didn’t help.

Thank you

Even, if I import a template that has a hero image that goes side to side and has not spaces at the top, even importing that, it creates the white spaces on top. I do not really understand why, and I cannot take them out.

Any idea? Thanks

Hi

without check difficult to say but I think your elementor section are creating space using section padding/margin. You can inspect the elements to see what the css is creating that space and just overwrite the css to remove the space.

Otherwise please contact Item Author to get item support How to Contact your purchased Item Author and let them know. Item author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Thank you, I’ll contact them, because I already checked all the padding/margins, and css, but unless there is one that I cannot see, all are empty. Have a nice night!

1 Like

If you don’t come right - let me know - should be fairly simple thing to do.

Hello Matthew, if you have time, it would be great to try to find out what is the reason always appears that space. The Autor helped me with other 2 problems, but never tells me anything, so even if he fix it, will not tell me the reason why, so I will keep that problem…