Need your help for my approval....soft rejected AE template

This is the message i have got from envato team, but the thing is i have uploaded both preview image and thumbnail…what will be wrong? please help me…

Hi. Just upload everything again, Project Folder with Help File, Video Preview, Preview Image and Thumbnail. And explain what happened to the reviewer in “Message to the Reviewer” section at the end and next to Upload button. That should be enough. Maybe there was an error when you uploaded before.
Good Luck!:+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your support @BGMotion:blush:
if i upload again, will it get approval?

Hi @BGMotion
In mail they told preview image and thumnail missing, but in profile hidden items page it showing like this …
can you help?

1 Like

Yes i got @santoshw7885::innocent:

1 Like

Well, I guess you have it solved. And for me too, I didn´t know all that until now.
Good Luck!
:+1:

1 Like

Again Thank you:blush::blush: @BGMotion for your support…still not approved, its in hidden items…
will it get approval…

If you received a soft rejection and its in hidden items i suppose it will be approved soon if you did changes they said :blush::+1:

1 Like

ok…if i have doubt i ll ask you…thank you:blush::blush:

:wink::+1:

My first after effects App presentation template got approval so happyyyy…Thank you guys for your support and feedbacks…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::innocent:

2 Likes

Good Luck with sales :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank You @BGMotion