Need to install demo content

Hey I need some detail how to customise Candidate - Political/Nonprofit/Church WordPress Theme which I have purchased. I want my site to be like http://leftforbengal.com/ I can see they are using wp-candidate theme I would like to know about the menu and slider are they using default candidate theme menu or custom just need the answer. In theme menu I can’t see any menu edit

In case of interest:

Have you checked the theme documentation? I took a quick look at the theme page and it seems like there are a good amount of built-in features which hopefully the developer covers in the theme documentation.

If that doesn’t help try contacting the theme developer. In my opinion help with using the theme should be covered by your support license. If by chance the menu/slider you hope to achieve is the result of custom code the theme developer should be able to tell you after a quick look. Just be aware that customizations are not a part of support, but perhaps the theme developer offers custom work at a reasonable price or they can probably point you to someone who can.