Need Music Sharing Script like Soundcloud.com

Hello,

I Need Music Sharing Script like Soundcloud.com Did anybody created soundcloud.com clone or like that script If created so plz upload it on Codecanyon Bcuz I or Maybe Lots of Other Users Needs this Script. My Email: tegaapie

Tegaapie

westliferock03 said

WHY ?

There is one already ? WHY recreate the same thing ???

Can you link me to the existing one?

westliferock03 said

WHY ?

Every one has their own reasons, which don't need to be explained to the next man.
For a site like SoundCloud, I'd say he just wants full control over it.

Here's a screenshot, it's in the DEV pipeline, but not high priority.
The design will be changed to not be exactly like SoundCloud. I don't have an ETA right now. Everyone says they want it, but no one wants to talk numbers.

If you like we can develop website like SoundCloud with all features (SoundCloud clone). If you like to discuss more please send email to: info@twopoint-0.com

CloneUI said
westliferock03 said

WHY ?

Every one has their own reasons, which don't need to be explained to the next man.
For a site like SoundCloud, I'd say he just wants full control over it.

Here's a screenshot, it's in the DEV pipeline, but not high priority.
The design will be changed to not be exactly like SoundCloud. I don't have an ETA right now. Everyone says they want it, but no one wants to talk numbers.

Nice work can u tell me when u will release it and we are waiting for it and no worry about design bro,

thanks

I don’t want to rush it, so I’ll say 6 weeks, minimum.

Of course it could be done in 1 or 2 weeks, but there are other paid projects that have priority.

CloneUI said

I don’t want to rush it, so I’ll say 6 weeks, minimum.

Ok thanks bro We are waiting and Best of Luck

Still no one Develop this script…?

https://soundcloud.com/

Tegaapie said

Hello,

I Need Music Sharing Script like Soundcloud.com Did anybody created soundcloud.com clone or like that script If created so plz upload it on Codecanyon Bcuz I or Maybe Lots of Other Users Needs this Script. My Email: tegaapie

Tegaapie

Did you ever find the soundcloud script?
dilantha01 said

If you like we can develop website like SoundCloud with all features (SoundCloud clone). If you like to discuss more please send email to: info@twopoint-0.com

Hello What kind of of price range would the be
WHOSHOTYAVIDEO said
dilantha01 said

check your inbox

dilantha01 said
WHOSHOTYAVIDEO said
dilantha01 said

check your inbox

may i know the price because im also intrested to purchase

Tegaapie said
dilantha01 said
WHOSHOTYAVIDEO said
dilantha01 said

check your inbox

gd check your inbox

dilantha01 said
Tegaapie said
dilantha01 said
WHOSHOTYAVIDEO said
dilantha01 said

check your inbox

gd check your inbox

Can you also send me a price? As well as features or maybe a demo of what you have?

Slumber said
dilantha01 said
Tegaapie said
dilantha01 said
WHOSHOTYAVIDEO said
dilantha01 said

check your inbox

gd check your inbox

Can you also send me a price? As well as features or maybe a demo of what you have?

yes sure check your inbox :slight_smile:

also interested can I get the info too

I’m also interested to get the price!
Peace

Hey Guys,

€950 for the Soundclound clone or better.

Anyone think the price is fair enough ?

Thanks

send me your portfolio and details please I would like to know better from you before to take any decision.
thanks in advance.
K