Need Community help !!!

Hello everyone,
Its Tayfur from Themezinho. We have latest creative item and we would like to hear your sugggestions and opinions.

thanks

Really REALLY nice

1 Like

Dear charlie thanks a lot.
We got soft reject because of little responsive issue we fixed and waiting to get approve.

thanks for your supportive words.

t

Peoples reviewer tell me

1. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT
  2. RESPONSIVE ISSUES:
  3. TYPOGRAPHY
  4. VISUAL HIERARCHY:

what can be the problems ?

Dear charlie

is there any idea about

1. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT
  2. RESPONSIVE ISSUES:
  3. TYPOGRAPHY
  4. VISUAL HIERARCHY:

??? Because user/fmontes write me this reviewer with no screenshot :frowning:
t

For responsive part this, I think:

is it ipad ?

No, it’s random scale of chrome in Mac OS

thanks did you see any other issue or suggestion ?

• There’s quite a lot going on with the home page where further hierarchy or styling would be useful to distinguish different features/functionality etc. e.g. scroll, sound, direction ,menu etc. are all the same

• Personally, am not sure about the h6 font choice and how it works with h4 titles

• Having 3 font styles in the ‘works’ section when it’s just heading is quite a lot

• Suppose having logos in two columns is not ideal mobile best practice but would hardly call this a responsive issue

On a quite random note: https://longstoryshortdesign.co.uk/ - something like what they do with the coloured backgrounds on roll-over in their portfolio https://longstoryshortdesign.co.uk/projects would work so well with your ‘works’ section

Hello!

Keep in mind that proximity is necessary to order content, and this is leading you to have errors with spaces and alignments as in typography, try to analyze all the details, and take into account the points that you indicated @charlie4282

You’re doing a great job, keep it up

regards

Dear charlie
Thanks again 1 more time

1. I change align of scroll down I could make radical changes on header
  2. h6 for tagline upper title I allways use h6 for that is it big wrong ?
  3. I check on real devices 2 cols logos looks fine otherwise it will be very long to go down if 1 col
  4. I took your advice and I change bg color or works section when you hover of related project box

thanks for cool idea.

cheers

Dear Textheme
When Its your own item you think looks perfect. Could you please show me via screenshot what spacing issue ? Also we should stop using same typography and spacings for all. There is no rule about typoe and spacing and alignment. So please but please show me screenshot and tell me what is wrong ?
thanks a lot