my submissions disappeared from the que

Hi Experts
my submissions were disappeared after some days of posting, now its not showing even in que. my work was not copy/paste or against the envato rules. then why it was removed with telling me the reason. i want to know the reason so i can rectify it in future. they did not send me any email or notification. can someone help me please on this topic.

1 Like

I don’t know what is going on with the reviewer team, recently all my submission were rejected in 20 minutes. Especially corporate flyers category

Hi,

If you didn’t receive the Item review notification email (you should to check spam/junk as well), then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks dear, i hv checked all, but result is zero. i hv been reading your answers, your support is so great. many thanks for you.

hi pls check the spam folder, this is very likely that the item has been hard rejected and that the notification went directly to the spam …