my logo is rejected

hello: my logo is rejected pleas i don` know why is rejected ! and was rejected more than 14 item, same message ( has been rejected ) please can you tel me where the reason?

1 Like

hi buddy , sorry but as for me i do not see a logo here … the fact of the matter is that there is a problem with the concept to consider wha u have done as a “logo” and that this is consequently not matching the logo marketplace style and expectations for this matter. What u have here is too detailed. The way u executed the corner is fair for an illustration but not really in keeping with what u are expected to do for a logo marketplace too. Look, what would your job look like in one color version. Let me remind u that the concerned one color version is demanded. In addition, “light effects” are not only too raw and thus pretty far from being realistic but they are also a bit hard to understand when it comes justifying them , hard to figure out what they stand for … u have a bit contrast issue as regard to the tagline and contrast is a basic design principle, violating this is definitely not a good idea unless u want to get into trouble lol there is also nothing revolutionary about the typo, do not get m wrong this is clean but introducing a touch of originality or a bit more variations or fonts combinations would not be a bad idea , according to me

1 Like

thanks for your notes, i will take your point.
thanks again.

1 Like

u are welcome, happy if it could help , if u have enough clues to know how to take your item to the next level, just click the “solution” box, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like