My item is getting rejected everytime.

I have submitted my item 2 times but it’s getting rejected and as it’s my first time, I am not able to figure out what needs to be fixed.

I would appreciate if someone could help me to get my first Figma design template uploaded so that I could also start selling my items. I would appreciate that. Thanks

Hello, You need to check quality and features. You can try to follow trending items. Envato only accept quality products.

Hey guys,
Can anyone help me out to understand what is wrong with my template? Why it is being rejected? Thanks

Here is the link
http://carrental.originalracoon.com/

Hi, can you check this and let me know where I am lacking?

@mongagaurav

I think that you need more work (pages) maybe will to be approved, your design is very few work (only login, code verification etc)… good luck.

Regards.

@laurisb22

Sorry for I say you that your design is very poor quality, (error typography, spacing, etc etc) you need learning more design for approved themeforest, you can see other example themeforest for give you inspirations (NOT COPY DESIGN).

Good Liuck.

1 Like

Hi Jeri, I guess you have not checked all the pages as if you would check, you would notice 15+ screens and pop-ups extra and that too in light and dark themes. Along with that, you would see what documentation I have done while uploading my work and please note that I have not copied anything but yet have taken some inspirations as references.

Let me know if you have any further comments OR any recommendations which could help me to get live here.

Is there anyone who could help me to understand why my project is getting rejected all the time?
Here are the figma designs for your reference in both dark and light theme