My first broadcast license and personal target 50 sales

Hi, Jungle!!! My account last week reached the goal of 50 sales, and one item was sold under broadcast license. This is very encouraging and offers hope that I will succeed. Just wanted to say this event gave me to understand that you need to spend more time on the development of your account, because here you can actually make money and have fun.

I wish you all good luck, and thanks Jungle!!!

7 Likes

Congrats! Whish you many sales! :pray:

1 Like

Congratulations, man! I am a newcomer and such posts really encourage

2 Likes

Congrats !!! God Bless you )))

1 Like

Congrats feels so good when you sell a Broadcast license. Enjoy it and keep motivation!

1 Like

Excellent! Congrats!

1 Like

Nicely done, keep plugging!

1 Like

Congrats on your first milestone, @kyvalin! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Congratulations on achieving your first goal! Good wishes on your next, and next, and next…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to all, friends!!! I truly pleased to hear it :slight_smile:

I have Broadcast and film too )))

1 Like

nice! i’m very glad for you! i also have pretty much close to yours achievements…
if you want, we could ,make friends in AJ https://audiojungle.net/user/trinitymusicproduction

1 Like

of course let’s be friends :slight_smile:

That’s nice to hear! Congratulations for your achievement! And … on the broadcasting license :slight_smile:
It means your music will be used on a big project, which probably is even better than the money it brings!

1 Like

Thanks! You are absolutely right, most pleasant to realize that you did something worthwhile.

Thanks to all for you congrats, friends!!!

Wow, congrats kyvalin.

1 Like

@kyvalin I love those big licenses ! :slight_smile: everyone does ! :slight_smile:
Congrats dude !!!

1 Like

Thanks Bro!! :slight_smile:

Thank You :)))

Congrats!:clap: I wishI you inspiration and more sales!

1 Like