Most Wanted: Sports music - $3,500

Here is my music:
Evolving Rock

I submitted it but how do I know they accepted it?

Cool! I participate !

Woo hoo! I’ve got one on the boil that will be awesome for this challenge. I’d better pull my finger out and finish it though.

Cool! I`m in!

Hope so

or that

Count me in!

Epic Inspirational Trailer

Composed to inspire sports teams to go for the win! Perfect for extreme sports, league sports promo videos, sports commercials, or national sports event promo videos! Go for gold!

Count me in for this one - just happened to have a sports breakbeat track or two in the works at the moment which is ace

I would like to know the answer to this too please @KingDog :slight_smile:

Great job!

@EricSchwartz if we uploaded a track that fits on 15 of feb, cant be submitted in the contest? because i see people posting tracks that are already approved!

First rule:

“Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Wednesday, February 17th and before the competition closes on Wednesday, March 30th at 23.59 AEDT time.”

The tracks you mentioned are obviously not eligible for this competition.

1 Like

i saw that too man ! but worth the question ! :smiley:

Let’s do this, I’m in.

It is very good. I will participate

But why did they allow to submit?

Approved after February 17, or Uploaded after February 17?

If approved im in with:

Sorry, submit what?

Again,
Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Wednesday, February 17th”

Song to the contest. Form was available the same day they announced the contest,at least they could check in submission form whether item was valid for submission or not (the same way as they check if you put 31 tag instead 30).

I’m not saying they did something wrong though.

1 Like

Just maybe it was meant the appearance of the track on the market after 17 February.

Then all those who have applied for the competition and post here the link make a mistake. Cause available files for the contest will begin appearing on the market after the March 4th. OK. Thank you for explanation.

1 Like