Looking for WordPress developer for collaboration on existing theme

Hi there!
I’m the author of this theme Berserk - Business Portfolio Blog Corporate eCommerce Shop WordPress theme by NikaDevs
During its development, we made some mistakes and made it too complex (based on the Visual Composer and complex filters).
I wish to find someone who can take the existing theme and create its lightweight version based on the Elementor or Gutenberg.
We could start from a small MVP version, for example, 8 homepages and 20 inner pages (many of them ready and you just need to adjust them).
I’m ready to split the profit from the theme and invest money in the launch.
Thanks

Not really interested in split the profit but if you’re okay for paid support/job, I’m available. You can contact me with the link of the theme ( Dropbox. WeTransfer ) as well as the budget you’re willing to invest.

I wouldn’t mind to look at the “complex” coding and give an yes/no answer.

Thanks, but I am interested only in collaboration because this is mean that author will do his best to work on our theme. As you can see this is really nice looking theme and a lot of job already done (sliders, types, form) and we need only someone who will implement it on the Elementor or Gutenberg

Understandable but the theme is pretty out-dated with a low ratings and according to this, since June 2022, you made only one sale.

Considering all these details, partnership is not really a good option.
If you’re not willing to take the risk, I don’t think any “experienced” developer would invest time for the project, that’s my point.

1 Like

The rating is low because we used very complex Visual Composer editor and filters. The main thing is our design. Of course there will be no sales if you don’t update the theme and don’t support it. If you don’t like our design or don’t believe in the theme, then of course there is no reason to speak about collaboration. Thank you

Good luck!

are you looking for WordPress developer as a partner if yes please let me know I would like to collaborate. Contact me.
Email: adnan3500@gmail.com

Hi. I sent you the email. Thanks