Looking for undiscovered music tracks on elements which are not "stock" sounding

Hi folks, I’m looking to start curating some lists of a range of tracks in different genres, which I may promote somewhere, with an important running theme: I’m looking for tracks by you, or other authors, which you regard as undiscovered, in that they haven’t been at the top of popularity lists, and possibly don’t appear well in search (maybe you used creative titles?).

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

Other important factors: please do not submit anything corporate or “stock music” sounding, or too reliant on libraries, I’m looking for well executed tracks which use real instruments, real performances, with natural, human feels, with real emotion running through.

So as examples: they might be sensitive acoustic guitar or piano pieces, authentic folk (rather than acoustic pop, or popular folk), Celtic style fingerpicking, authentic world music using real instruments, Weissenborn guitar, Ry Cooder style slide guitar, Americana, dulcimer, gigarbox guitar, diddley bow, unusual instruments. Far away from sounding like stock/corporate music, but the sort of music that deserves to be on films. If you haven’t already written it, why not have a go, LET’S DO THIS! and why not resist the urge to give it a generic title?

If my specifications are too broad, I’ll narrow them down and try different genres at a time, but otherwise, fire away and add the links to your tracks from your Elements portfolios, below:

2 Likes

“I’ll get me coat…” :rofl: (only people from the UK will probably understand that reference, it’s from The Fast Show)

Seriously though, no matter, I’ll find the tracks myself and make my own lists if people don’t feel comfy sharing.

I’ve got plenty of them :wink:

2 Likes

Very cool, thank you! Feel free to add more, can you supply the actual elements links though? Thanks.

2 Likes

maybe :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

And many more …

1 Like

Thanks very much guys, some great tracks here, I hope other people will add some too.