Looking for TF Partner to Convert PSD into Magento, Opencart ( Trending item )

Hi,

I am working on themeforest, you can see my profile, I’m looking for developer who is interested to work with me, Convert my psd into Magento or Opencart, please feel free to contact with me if you are interested.
Here my item http://themeforest.net/item/delphinus-creative-ecommerce-psd-template/12494466.

Thanks

Hi,

I’m interested, But I have experience in opencast. I didn’t worked on Magento. You can contact me at skype ayazali-shah.

My Portfolio is www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BHGD87Gqn0

Thanks

Hi,

I’m interested, But I’ve vast knowledge in WordPress and I can convert this template with woocommerce. You know, The woocommerce is the best for now and we get a huge sell if we convert this template with woocommerce.

Thanks!

Hi,

I’m interested. Please send mail for me

Thanks

hi,
I am an expert front-end developer and I have 4 approved html templates in ThemeForest(i will send those link if you want but those was my fixed job. Those was not my product.). I am looking for a psd designer partner & wordpress developer. Still now I have no hard rejected psd to html template. So I am very confident that if I get some nice design then I can convert those pixel perfect psd to html. If anybody interested plz knock me by email: zamanaftab004@gmail.com or skype: aftabzaman1.
Waiting to work with you(approved psd & approved wp theme partner) as your partner.