Looking for Outstanding WP Developer

Hello,

I am looking for Great WP Developer html to wp theme conversion, i have to pay per theme. If anyone interested please send your themeforest profile address.

Skype/email removed

Thanks
Nadir Ali

I’ve developed a whole marketplace in WordPress [link removed by mod according to Community Guidelines] which is similar Themeforest.
Contact with me through the contact page of that website.

your website is not working properly.

It’s still under construction.

please pm

Hi,

You can contact me… (https://themeforest.net/user/sanmaha )

Thanks

please add me on

1 Like

In the other thread you are asking for a HTML devoloper. What are you plans here? Pay someone to create a HTML template and then pay another one to create a WordPress version of the HTML template you just bought?

I assume you plan to sell that theme on the ThemeForest? If you have a different plan with it, then disregard the following list, but it can still be helpful for some people planing to do such investment.
1.) Creating a competitive WP theme is like several thousands of dollars work (assuming you will provide the design).
2.) Any serious developer will ask at least 50% or more upfront and NOBODY can guarantee the theme will actually be approved on ThemeForest at all.
3.) I assume it will be sold under your account, but who will provide support for it? The theme without support is worthless and it won’t sell. You need to have a solid understanding of WP and especially of that particular theme to provide good support and updates.
4.) With how poorly the new WP themes are selling right now, creating a new WP theme without either having a super unique idea or existing know-how is a bad idea and waste of money.

1 Like

THANKS

Nadir, Contact with me via Contact form (https://themeforest.net/user/shmai)

I am interested in working with you as a Wordpress developer. I have 6 years of extensive experience in working with Wordpress Themes and Plugins and have 2 Plugins in the official wordpress repository. Along with that I have a super efficient grip over Wordpress Template Development. you can contact me for furhter info and my projects.

Please share me your themeforest profile

@DesignsNinja I have not sold or worked on ThemeForest yet, but I have developed Wordpress Templates and Plugins for hundreds of clients with a really versatile theme development requirements and I believe that I can work meeting the Themeforest Theme requirements efficiently.

I have 2 plugins in the Official Wordpress Plugin repo. You can message me if you are interested in checking out my portfolio.