Looking for a WP Developer who knows plugins to be an expert witness in a lawsuit.

Looking for a WP Developer who knows plugins to be an expert witness in a lawsuit. I need someone who can attest that WP contact for plugin where the ajax is located. GET /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php? action=formcontactcaptcha. Former business partner believes it is me hacking into his admin panel. If you can help contact me (personal info removed).

With respect any beginner lawyer would take comments from a developer (regardless of their technical ability) found on a stock marketplace, to pieces

If this is a serious situation then you need to pay to have an IT security focussed agency or organisation conduct pen testing or at least a proper audit on the entire setup including the threat you are concerned about.

They can contact the hosting support to get the list of IP addresses those attempted “to hack” their server which probably would end the eastern Europe IP. That would clear the things up, you don’t need any lawyer or whatnot.