Last 3 months, I have prepared a WordPress Theme / Framework, which I am interested to license as I have no willing to use it for my own purpose / reasons.
The framework is under GPL so it can be used by anyone.
It has been aproved before from themeforest as theme, but I have withdraw it because I could not handle the support of it, while doing freelancing.
Here, what we do include:
- Visual Composer connection
- WooCommerce Support
- Easy Digital Downloads Support
- Sensei Support
- The Events Calendar Support
- Dokan Multi Vendors Support
- Redux Theme Options
- Custom Post Types creation
- Metaboxes Creation
- RTL support
- LESS Support of the CSS files
Libraries Been Used:
Custom Font Icon
- Custom Features images for all Categories / Custom Post Type Taxonomies
- WooCommerce functions making marketing related features
- Custom WooCommerce tabs creator
- Cache Methods integrated to the theme
- Developers functions file, with " goodies " that can be activated / disabled
- Demo Importer function
- Custom Welcome Page, per activation
Visual Composer Modules
- Blog Grid ( 5 different views )
- Animated Columns
- Progressive Bars
- Custom Slideshow
- Icon / Icon Box
- Icon Hovers
- Page Row
- Styling Sections
- Gradient Sections
And much much more, possible to be seen after skype call.
Anyone interested, can discuss with me.
Thanks a lot for your time.