LayerSlider License - Activation

Hi!

I bought the Enfold theme a few days ago and am using it on a website I am working on. Excellent, I can see why it is so popular. Good value. I will buy another one soon for another site as I understand that it is one site per license.

Included in the theme when downloaded was LayerSliderWP. I am using that for the front page slider but when I went to update it, it says it has to be activated. Is it not included with the theme? I don’t mind so much paying for something but I hate it when I think I am getting something and then find out it is extra in a kind of sneaky way.

Anyway, my question is this. Will the LayerSlider sliders and slider admin all keep working even if they are never updated and the LayerSlider WP never activated? This is pretty important for me to know and would have been nice to know before I spend three or four hours getting to know how to use it.

Thanks,

Richard

When plugins are bundled with a theme then you don’t get “a license” for the plugin and subsequently can’t set up auto updates etc.

However, you still have access to the plugin via the theme and it will work as expected without you needing to enter any license codes. Uopdaes to the plugin are provided by the author of the theme.

1 Like

Thank you. I just wanted to be sure that it was not going to die on me at some point if I did not buy the license.

Richard