January payment and Envato support

I am an audiojungle author from Ukraine and I didn’t received my January payment to Payoneer. I live on the territory of Ukraine, but am registered in the Lugansk region, which has been under sanctions since the beginning of hostilities. Envato blocked my account because of this, and I had to find out, waste time and nerves, send them proof that I live in Ukraine (lease agreement, electricity bill, migrant certificate, etc.). After that, Envato unblocked me. This is the preface. Now to the point. I contacted support as BenLeong advised, since I did not receive the January payment. This is what they answered me after more than two weeks:

“Your patience is appreciated,
Our payout provider has conducted compliance checks on your account in order to transfer funds.
Unfortunately, your account has failed compliance screening and they have determined no further payments can be facilitated to your account. As you may know, our payment provider has restricted operations in Russia and Belarus, and as a result payments to these regions will not be made.
I appreciate that this may cause distress. Your funds will be held with Envato until such time we can pay them out to you or until such time as Envato can otherwise lawfully deal with those funds.
Please let me know If you wish to remove your items from Envato or close your account, I can help
you do so.”

I’m just shocked… The support service, instead of solving my payment problem, is offering to help me delete my items and close my account!!! What kind of support is this? Maybe you would deign to provide my documents to your new super provider, or give me his contacts so that I myself can provide documents confirming my residence in Ukraine? I need my money! Where else should I write to be heard? HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!! SUPPORT!!!