Item Reviewer

Hey,
Do you guy’s don’t think that now a days Item rejection increased by 100 times previous rejections.
I think the item reviewer works drunk so that he can’t specify the work the way he should.
I have uploaded over 1000 items again and again but the reviewer do not spend time to distinguish the beauty of the product l. And when I try to upload again some of them get approved and most of them get rejected.
If it’s me or you guys are facing the same issue with the reviewers.
This kind of work don’t inspire us to work more but affect the mental health of the author nothing more. So it’s a humble request from me that Dear Reviewer Please take a close look at authors work and give respect to the work. We spent our nights doing this work. So next time do the best.
I think you guys will help me

You need to come up with something original, the marketplace is oversaturated, and adding more items that are similar to others will only decrease profit for authors…this is what I thing is the reason for the rejections.

With respect - less than 100 sales in 3 years, and over 1,000 items… you are your own worst enemy in the process to appear on elements,

I agree that our Sales are low but be are Elements Author too so that we need to expand our items so that we can generate more income and With due respect to you guys our items get around 300 licences per Day so that quality isn’t the issue with the product b’cause I have provided 4 versions of each Item which includes 4K Prores RGB+Alpha
4K H264
2K Prores RGB Alpha
And 2K H264
So that buyer can easily distinguish and spend less money for their requirements.

And In review process of my items some 2K items get approved but the higher quality products gets rejected that’s my issue and that’s why I raised this discussion.

And i analysed some of the Author Portfolios whose items are not at my level gets approved.

And when I started my portfolio then hardly there were and still there are no competition for my works which gets Improved by the time that reviewer is not getting in mind.