I'll be accepted ? I want your opinion

Hello my friends, thanx for all try to help me, i’ll apreciate.
I just finished this action. What do you think ? I’ll be accepted ? f there are problems for which you think will not be accepted , please let me tell you , thank you very much .
I know SevenStyle also has a theme like but I did it without even know he has it , yet are very different.
I’ll let you everything related to upload ( image preview, tags, description )
I hope doesn’t something wrong with all these, thanx again all for help. sorry my english

Image Preview

Tags:
abstract, action, artistic, atn, charcoal, digital art, drawing, photo effects, photography, photoshop, professional, psd, sketch, template, tutorial

Description:

Professional Photoshop action, well-labeled, grouped and easy to modify to suit your need. Action will duplicate the initial layer, thereby leaving your image intact. Also final result is 100% modifiable.

Images on preview are not included.

How to use ?

• create a new layer & renamed it “brush”.
  • Over the brush on your photo with 100% hardness.
  • Load the Actions from “Action panel”.
  • Now play the Actions.
  • After the application of action a message will appear, read carefully and after press "continue".
  • Enjoy the result!
  • A professional photoshop action.
  • 100% customizable.
  • Only English Version.
  • Features

• 1 ATN File
  • 1 Help file
  • Support

If you need any help using the actions or need special customizing please feel free to contact me via my Graphic River profile. If you have a moment, please rate this item, I’ll appreciate it very much!....Thank you.