I uploaded my Site to a new hosting account and none of the images showing

I am using a WellnessCenter Beauty Spa salon WordPress Theme purchased from Envato. Uploaded my theme and ready to make update but none of the images on the site is showing. any tips? Thanks!

Hi

If you are talking about demo preview images then may be theme Author not included images with purchase download. If you are talking about website images (have set by you) then you can check permalink settings and make sure you are using the right databse. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author. Contact Author and let them know because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.

Thanks

1 Like

issues with images not showing have been resolved. Funny how I have to activate the SEO plug-in “inside” the Unyson to make this work. Thanks for your support.

Funny how my images showed up right after I activated the Form Builder and SEO inside Unyson plug-in. They were up and running for hours and they now have disappeared again.

Any tips is much appreciated!

The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Item Author. Contact Authorand let them know because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.