I need a Non- Responsive theme.

All my clients and bounced back saying they want a the full website to load on the phone. I need a theme which is non responsive, slider (jquery sliders look broken on phone, is there any slider that looks normal on phone?) Please advice me with a theme that suits this. Also I want a full width navigational menu below logo.

Most of the themes use the css media queries for the responsive layout, you can simply remove them to get rid of responsive layout.

I did remove the @media query but it is all messed up on mobile screens now. I was looking for old themes please tell me if you know any old themes that are non responsive and great!

crossroad said

Most of the themes use the css media queries for the responsive layout, you can simply remove them to get rid of responsive layout.

In the head section, also try removing any meta tag that starts with name=“viewport” along with the media queries.

Check and remove media queries from all css files if there are separated files for slider etc. Also try to put all layout into div with 1024px fixed width.

Yes for most themes it should be easy to simply remove the responsiveness. In my responsive themes I usually add a checkbox to do so :wink:

Hi! In our latest corporate themes (Nimble, Unicorn, PressMate) you can easily disable responsive features from the theme options panel.

yes removing the view port and responsive css, we did it in my latest Angel theme and it works fine.

Hello,

I am a freelance web developer/designer and would be happy to work with you.

All you need to change is the viewport settings most likely

Here is a link to my portfolio http://html5guy.com/