The correct guide is here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
- Download your kitfile from themeforest and do not unzip it . If you use Safari browser, you must ensure “Open Safe Files after downloading” is disabled under Preferences to prevent the file from being unzipped
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click “upload template kit zip” to select the file you downloaded.
- The templates should appear.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses Screenshot on 2022-05-04 at 12:42:28.png - Droplr
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates
Now you must create pages to build your site:
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Your item has additional instructions in the item description for how to use metform and setup the header please refer to those for detailed help.