I can't believe it! After 20 rejects I have been accepted!

congrat man!!..im still try to be accept from them couse none of my tack is approve!!..but never give up tho…

1 Like

Go For it !!! you got that!!!

1 Like

After months of thinking I came to the (maybe obvious) conclusion that there are some rules to be accepted here. The music should be well produced and suit a video without distracting the audience. If there are sounds that catch your attention and take the audience away from the video, then the music can’t be used. This is what I think, and this is why (I guess) some “not so well produced” tracks are accepted and others are not. Just my 2 cents!

1 Like

Congrats!

cool track, would be even better with heavier bass I think… spero che il tuo successo iniza qui :smile:

I have the fourth dozen tracks that are not accepted. All of them are in different musical genres:grin:. I even tried to write music similar to tracks that are appreciated here. But my work is considered high quality anywhere, but not here:sweat_smile:. But I still think that I will achieve the goal sooner or later…From the hundredth attempt:laughing: So far I have only one track here. Which is just ON ALL LAWS no one will ever buy, lol. I do not understand the logic of this selection.

sounds awesooome

1 Like