I can't believe it! After 20 rejects I have been accepted!

Hi all, after 20 very frustrating rejects I made the last attempt before quitting AJ and it has been accepted.
Maybe it won’t sell at all, but this is a great achievement for me as I hadn’t been able to make anything work for AJ for more than ONE YEAR. So yes, this is a great message to all the rejected authors (like me). Never give up!

21 Likes

Sounds great! Good luck!

2 Likes

@JulianWestoneMusic great track and sound! …allora benvenuto! :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Nice track. Loved the retro synths.

2 Likes

Great!! Congrats :smiley: I’m almost quitting as well, 11 tracks have been rejected :sweat_smile: But I’ll keep going!
Best of luck! :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face: And good luck with the sales! :slightly_smiling_face:

20 hard rejections in a row?! Wow, I would have probably quit after the third one…

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks SoundSet, the compositions weren’t that good. Maybe not all of them, but most.

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations and good luck on your future tracks !

1 Like

Great! !! this is the major evidence of a great sentence I Love: NEVER GIVE UP!
congratulations and beers! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::beer::beer::beer:

1 Like

Congrats!
@Osynthw was in a similar situation, about to give up, but he did not and is now on board with us :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile: Never give up ! I had some rejectons too, it’s normal. I wish you good luck and many sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just leaved AJ, because my music is accepting and successfully selling on other platforms. But on AJ my music always ‘‘poor quality, standards’’ e.t.c. Reviewers on AJ Now are so sad… Accepting similar tracks, samples, structures… Narrow mind… This platform is slowly becoming dead, no interesting music here (or hardly not enough), because they are rejecting nice, interesting tracks which made with fantasy and take just similar, boring bg ‘‘music’’… Thats not The Art, its hard work and masturbation to make similar boring tracks…i respect those musician who are seriously making that type of music only for money, copy ‘‘successful’’ author, but changing it a little bit, but i’ll NEVER write it and do same things… Because… My soul is not for selling!

Yes you are right, I also have so much music that hasn’t been accepted here and I was really surprised that this track was, as the quality doesn’t differ too much from my rejected ones. However, there is no other choice but accepting the rules I guess.

man, they sell for marketing purpose not for art purpose, if people wants only claps music they have to accept only that kind of music, it’s marketing not arts.

sad to read this, and sad to have to write this, but i have to

(I Had tons of hard rejections, but i’m still here try to produce something better everyday after every rejection)

1 Like

I joined AJ in 2017 and had my first ten tracks rejected. The rejections made me question whether to continue as well. So far I’ve had four tracks approved and I think I’m finally understanding what type or style of music AJ is looking for. Good luck.

1 Like

DirusRoland I can feel your frustration with the review process. AJ accepts a certain style of music composed within their guidelines. It would help if authors received a brief, constructive feedback statement as to why a track was rejected but at this point with millions of tracks in queue, that will never happen due to time constraints. Continue to work on your song structure, mixing and mastering techniques and learn as much as you can about producing stock music.

1 Like

I think it’s a very valuable experience. Good luck on stock!!! Congrats!

1 Like