HTML Template Submission guidelines

Hello,

Is there a thread here on the forums or a post somewhere on the site with the submission guidelines for HTML Templates? I used the search feature in the forums and I also used Google to search ThemeForest and I cannot find them. The closest I get is finding a thread from 4 years ago where someone said they were updating the submission guidelines. When I browse through the forums and knowledgebase where I think they would be at, I only see WordPress submission guidelines on the forums or guideline links for everything else in the KB except for HTML.

Any and all help would be appreciated!

1 Like

Yeah, something like that would be useful.

1 Like

I think this link will help you a lot to get some idea about guideline: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/352/0/general-file-preparation-guidelines

Hi,

I am also looking for guidelines on HTML Template submission. I have seen WordPress theme submission guidelines but unfortunately couldn’t found any proper guide for HTML Templates.

Any help would be much appreciated!

TechBridgeWeb said

Hi,

I am also looking for guidelines on HTML Template submission. I have seen WordPress theme submission guidelines but unfortunately couldn’t found any proper guide for HTML Templates.

Any help would be much appreciated!

You’ll just need to follow the general file preparation guidelines for HTML submissions. There’s no specific requirements for HTML templates, just use common sense (e.g. no malicious code, include all files instead of using hosted content etc.) and good coding practises will do.

Hello to everyone

I am also looking for this purpose. Help for submission HTML Template? Any one is here?

1 Like