How does one earn featured track of the week?

Been grinding on the jungle for almost 3 years, I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get your track as a featured item of the week? Is it a random selection? Or is it dependent upon sales or artist reputation? I have a few tracks that have been selling pretty well, but I know there’s gotta be a way to push things along further.

Any advice from fellow authors on marketing your music here or becoming featured would be greatly appreciated!

There’s no full and final answer to this question. This is a mystery, a lottery and a roulette. Besides, this question was discussed here on forums and answered by staff member in the same way that «the “secret selection recipe” cannot be spelled out».

Yeah, that’s kind of what I figured. Thanks for the response!

No, it’s not :smile:
Read this, it’s not official, but it might help:
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-be-a-featured-author-on-Envato-Market

Thanks for the info! A lot of that makes sense, I’m assuming being a good community member would involve a good amount of followers and comments on your tracks. This is certainly something I’m lacking

Thanks for the link. Actually, I was looking for it, but found only the one I posted previously) On topic: there’s a lot of that kind of «good guys» who fits in that criteria, but, as Justin French said, «There is obviously a large amount of luck involved in the Featured Author process». So isn’t it a lottery? I did’t mean it is some kind of chaotic quantum process, but there’s so many autors and too few weeks to be featured :smile:

1 Like