How do I change the title of Cart page in basel theme?

I do not know how to change the cart title here:

{%- assign cart_title = ‘cart.general.title’ | t -%}

{%- include 'page_heading', page_title:cart_title -%}

where do i change cart.general.title to what i want it to be? very confusing to make changes to the cart page in basel

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato Forum.

How to contact any Item Author from here

If they ask about purchase key then collect from here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from here

Thanks

i’ve been talking with the author but i still cannot get clear answers… he changed the title for me but didn’t tell me how he did it and what code he changed. i am confused now

Author responsibility is any kind of help for issue fixing if he didn’t teach you then no one can’t pressure him about that.

I think there is another way.

You have to go to some else without author. who can help you like that what you want.
https://studio.envato.com/

find some one from Envato studio it’s Envato Freelancer Platform

Thanks

I actually just figured it out. There is a hidden section in the theme settings of shopify… once you click it then it brings up all the titles for all the pages that you can change to whatever you want… finally found it

1 Like

Hi, I am a owner of Basel and I have showed your where you can change the title :slight_smile: . Fell free to let me know if you need any assist.
Thank you

Happy to hear that :+1::+1:

Hi @pbnsurprise

I think and believe each Author are 100% responsible to answer how their Item works. So please ask them politely and I believe they will assist you about this and you will get answer how to use/customize that.

Thanks