[Hard Rejected ]- Theme - Please help

Today I my theme got rejected, can anyone please help identify the problem or at least provide me a feedback Thx.

www.ratesndeals.com

(Unfortunately your submission Wordpress Mortgage Super Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134)

your typography not works, etc your need learn more better design for accepted sell. your design is too basic regards.

Validation issues in the code

Fundamental issues throughout with spacing, hierarchy, alignment, typography etc.

Backgrounds esp that purple one behind the video are not good

What’s wrong with your about and contact pages? Missing plugins?

With respect this looks suspiciously like a badly adapted version of another theme from TF

Thanks for all feedback.

Anyone interested to build a brand new plugin where I can sell it in Envato Market, fixed price.