Hard rejected items!

I don’t know what is happening lately with Audiojungle but i had almost 7 projects hard rejected lately with the same explanation :" After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘EDM’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process…" and yet improving my equipment and sound quality of the songs and the whole mixing process i still keep getting rejected and not given a clear answer why is that so…
Never the less here is one of my songs and hopefully someone from the forum can tell me where is the problem with them and why Audiojungle is rejecting me for more than 4 times this past week.

I think it’s all about quality of sound not high enough. The track is sounds lil bit plastic and midi. Also I would notice that your arrangement has no growth, which makes this track boring a bit.
However I like the melody very much.
Good luck with your progress, cheers!

Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

Anyone else that wants to leave their opinion?

I listen you first track (second link don’t work). Agree with erry_nightone: sound to plastic and arrangement is boring. Melody is fine. Try to make you sound more natural and add some details to your arrangement. Good luck!