GraphicRiver Review Queues Delayed

logos was reviewed in 24h, but now is 24 days, and i reading that logos category is not clogged? … :frowning:

Todik said

logos was reviewed in 24h, but now is 24 days, and i reading that logos category is not clogged? … :frowning:

The logos category is one with the longest wait times at the moment.

After 17 days wait , the result my 5 logos Soft Rejected with No solid reason… ehhhh grrr Logo Reviewer make me mad :frowning:

Please can someone review my item?

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Looks like my valentine item will be reviwed after valentines day :S

My sales started to go down after several days without any new item.

I actually thought it was a company’s foremost duty to serve us and existing customers, before pulling heavy loads of new tasks. In this case, new items and new authors. Maybe it’s just me not thinking clearly here, or?

Warm regards …

I have six items in the queue 1 soft rejection on a bleed correction have been 5 days other are plus 11

Maybe close the que for soft rejected items? As long as I know they have priority. What do you think?

OMEGAMULTIMEDIA said

I have six items in the queue 1 soft rejection on a bleed correction have been 5 days other are plus 11

That’s not that bad… I have a logo update, that is “held by the review team” for 8 days now, rest of my stuff is 13 days old and counting… But I gave up on complaining, I prefer to work on something rather complicated to make but with great potential, to sell later on.

LuisFaus said

I prefer to work on something rather complicated to make but with great potential, to sell later on.

This should be the concluding sentence of this thread.
If some authors would had taken this attitude to heart before, the review times might still be like they were before :D
jremick said
Todik said

The logos category is one with the longest wait times at the moment.

Let me review some logos (:

Anyway, I’m waiting 25 days. Broke all records.

Maybe a more strict author test would help the ques or a practical test from the review department, i would imagine the review ques are full of work from people who have no experience in design at all, people who have used photoshop for about a week and think they have what it takes but really the work they produce is nowhere near good enough to be here in a number of ways, ending in rejection after rejection. These people cause delays to the designers who make a living from here and have experience of the design process.

Not meaning to sound harsh :wink:

Anyway, I'm waiting 25 days. Broke all records.

Nope, 27 here.

LuisFaus said

… But I gave up on complaining, I prefer to work on something rather complicated to make but with great potential, to sell later on…

–> Agree, let’s make more qualified product rather than complain…

More product means more assets we have as graphic designers…

We can sell them here later…

or save them for upcoming clients…

(Or sell them on other graphic marketplace <–this one is not recommended! LOL)

bangingthemes said

Maybe a more strict author test would help the ques or a practical test from the review department, i would imagine the review ques are full of work from people who have no experience in design at all, people who have used photoshop for about a week and think they have what it takes but really the work they produce is nowhere near good enough to be here in a number of ways, ending in rejection after rejection. These people cause delays to the designers who make a living from here and have experience of the design process.

Not meaning to sound harsh :wink:

–> Agree, graphic template authors have specific graphic skills in creating product… As designers, template authors are different with freelance designers who exclusively make one custom project for a client… We’re not saying that one is better than another…
but we just can see the point of what BangingThemes said. It’s about filtering… It’s about choosing the right authors in the right marketplace… It’s about placing the right item in the right marketplace…

Our item has been standing in line 10 days anyway… I guess staff will review it after EladChai’s and Artvelum’s… they’ve been waiting for more than 20 days…

:grin:

------------------------------------------------------

@Graphicriver Staff :

Whatever problem you are facing there… our best wishes for you, so you guys can fix all your system trouble as soon as possible…

Don’t give up…
Good luck!

Artvelum said
Anyway, I'm waiting 25 days. Broke all records.

Nope, 27 here.

Jeez :S
so sad it makes me laugh :smiley:

I see it’s been incredible 2 month from this post was published here ! …

It’s been 8 days since I uploaded an item to preview and the indicator shows only a %70 progress (however it’s nothing comparing to legendary records mentioned in the post!). Such a long preview time span just for a simple GR item is really disappointing.
Even those marketplaces with millions of items (such as iStock) rarely let an item inspection exceed 1 week. This is a terrible experience I’ve recently had with GR.

I think a time span of three months would be more than enough to hire some elementary reviewers and help the GR keep working.

Or at least…

Set some priorities to review files based contributors’ reputation and stance across the market. Otherwise I think this state of affairs here on GR goes not very well and in a soon future will force authors to shut down GR activity and focus solely on TF (as it seems TF is the highest priority for HQ since it makes millions not thousands!). I hope it never happens but it seems to be imminent.

Regards.

artbees said

“…Such a long preview time span just for a simple GR item is really disappointing.
Even those marketplaces with millions of items (such as iStock) rarely let an item inspection exceed 1 week. This is a terrible experience I’ve recently had with GR. …”

–> @ArtBees

Hi… so Artbees has tried selling on other graphic marketplaces, right?

candeed said
artbees said

“…Such a long preview time span just for a simple GR item is really disappointing.
Even those marketplaces with millions of items (such as iStock) rarely let an item inspection exceed 1 week. This is a terrible experience I’ve recently had with GR. …”

–> @ArtBees

Hi… so Artbees has tried selling on other graphic marketplaces, right?

Yes but not graphics. The truth is many contributors migrate to ThemeForest only because of awesome maintenance, very short review sessions and advanced review policy. ThemeForest is yet he best market for contributors to work on. That’s a pity !

inspirasign said

Yes, they probably will in between 15 to almost a month. :smiley: