GraphicRiver Free File of the Month nominations - January 2017

Please use this thread to nominate one of your items to be January’s free file of the month.

What’s the process?

In this thread, post a message with a link to your item (you must be logged in as the author of the item) and we’ll add it to the list. One file from this list will be selected to be January’s free file for GraphicRiver, promoted on the GraphicRiver homepage and via email to our customers.

Who can nominate an item?

Only the creator of the item can nominate it for Free File of the Month. Simply put, you can ask and plead all you want, but unless the author of the item decides to nominate it, you won’t get anywhere. Luckily, we’ve got a great community of authors who like to give!

Criteria for Selection

In order for a file to be considered as a Free File of the Month for any Marketplace the file must meet the following criteria:

• You must be the author of the file you’re submitting.
  • The file must be rated 4 stars or higher.

What if I want to withdraw my nomination?

If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.

Any other questions?

We will keep this thread clear of everything but the nominations themselves, so if you’ve got any related questions, start your own forum thread, or drop us a line via Support.

Please note that the ThemeForest Free Files of the Month will be chosen entirely at random from the submissions in this thread, so long as you satisfy the requirements.

there are 2 of my files

01.Sketch master
59 sales
5 stars rating

02.Pinguine Sprite sheet
22 Salles
5 stars rating

I HOPE THAT ENVATO TEAM WILL CHOSE ANY OF THOSE

THANK YOU

Hello, I would like to nominate my item Dortoretto Facebook Timeline I think it is good for a free item of the month. Thank you very much.

Hello;
I like to nominate my item : 3D Layer Styles

I hope you like it :smiley: :smiley:

Hi, I would like to nominate my item and hope to be much help the needs of people with this item :slight_smile:

Hi. I would like to nominate my item

I think it’s good for a free item of the month and hope you like this.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, I would like to nominate my item

Thank you :slight_smile:

I duly nominate my file ‘Virtual Vote Keynote Presentation’ for the free file of the month!

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.