full height row issues after updating total theme and wpbakery

Hi there!

I hope someone can clarify this for me because i have been working on it all day and nothing seems to work.
So, yesterday i updated both the total theme from themeforest and wpbakery (formely visual composer). I used a child theme so the update would not give any complications, but i did any ways…

As the picture shows, i had a transperant header before updating. This still works fine on all other pages EXCEPT for the frontpage, and the only reason is because it is a full height row, which it isnt on the other pages. I have tried with modifying and deleting some css, purged everything with lightspeed cache and so on but nothing seems to work and i have no idea what to do anymore.

Have anyone been dealing with this before? Please help!

BR
Michael

Ask the author https://themeforest.net/item/total-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/6339019/support

@WPExplorer is one of the most highly respected and experienced authors on envato so am sure they will be able to help.

You can see our guide on requesting support, but the best would be to open a support ticket through this link so we can help troubleshoot. Thanks!