FreshKiller - Let's group together and give them hell !!!

I don't know why I can't install it on my PC. Anyone with the same probem?. Does It need a special requirement?

…also make sure you extract the zip file first.

I can’t run it on windows 7. Maybe someone knows what is the problem?

Thanks

I can't run it on windows 7. Maybe someone knows what is the problem?

Thanks

Works fine here, I run W7 64bits, don’t know if that makes a difference…

I don’t know what’s happening but when I’m trying to send the link I’m getting just error… what is the smtp for live mail?

Thanks

I discovered why is not working for me, the host who keep my files are not in the database. :smiley:

hi, I decided to use FreshKiller but I’m confused with something, in the E-mail settings, are 2 fields “Email login” and “Email password” I would like to know which email login and password refer, I have to sign up somewhere, or? :stress:

Thanks

CarlosViloria said

hi, I decided to use FreshKiller but I’m confused with something, in the E-mail settings, are 2 fields “Email login” and “Email password” I would like to know which email login and password refer, I have to sign up somewhere, or? :stress:

Thanks

Forget it, solved the problem :sing:

This is so awesome, amazing job :slight_smile: Really helpful :slight_smile:

Fifty

Great app, but one request. If the database does not contain an email address, can the program automatically send it to abuse@domain?

Pexat said

Great app, but one request. If the database does not contain an email address, can the program automatically send it to abuse@domain?

I do not think it is possible

But

take a look at what freshface has written on freshkiller’s website:

http://killer.freshface.cz/

If it says "Error", most probably situation is that the server who hosts that file isn't on the "Server/E-mail" database. The database is hosted and regularly updated online here. Best thing you can do is to visit the homepage of that server and look for the E-mail address of their "Abuse" department. Once you got it, please send me an E-mail via this Contact form or post it on our forums. I will make sure to add it to the Database ASAP.

FreshKiller site seems to be down, and my copy of program has stopped working :crying:

CrackerJack said

FreshKiller site seems to be down, and my copy of program has stopped working :crying:

Just noticed it too, thanks man. It will take a couple of days till it’s back online. Sorry for any inconveniences and stay tuned please.

freshface said
CrackerJack said

Just noticed it too, thanks man. It will take a couple of days till it’s back online. Sorry for any inconveniences and stay tuned please.

No problem dude :slight_smile: And thanks for the program. It’s saved me soooo much time!

Just when I wanted to use it for the first time it is down :frowning:

freshface said

Envato authors worldwide, let’s group together and take down most “bad” links hosting our hard work!

Let’s give those bad guys hell with a little to none effort!

I was given a kind permission from Envato to post here an announcement of my new application for Windows - but under certain conditions (see Rules and Notes below).

FreshKiller is an awesome piece of software which processes “bad” links you’ve found on the Internet and AUTOMATICALLY sends all DMCA emails to the respective servers for you. We are talking here about like 80% success when it comes to taken down these links, thanks to today’s laws against copyright infringements.

More info can be found on the FreshKiller’s homepage, click on the picture:

RULES

Please keep the conversation in this thread on minimum - that means no talking about w*r*z, no using w*r*z related keywords, no posting of "bad" links or servers, literally nothing. General discussion and thank yous are of course welcomed.

Please don’t get this thread [LOCKED] by breaking the rules, I’ve spent a lot of time on it so I would appreciate if you could behave yourself here.

The FreshKiller Forums are located here: http://killer.freshface.cz/forums/ You can talk about anything there, but again - not here in this thread, thanks.

NOTES (received from Envato)

• Envato doesn't endorse this or take any responsibility for the application or any potential damages caused by the application or use, of course.
  • Please try not to mention piracy in the title of the thread and use is sparingly throughout the post, it will attract people via searches.
  • If it starts getting filled with people posting links to sites, we'll have to lock it, so be sure to ask everyone not to post them.

BETA TESTERS

My big THANK YOU goes to:

• Jason for beta testing
    • Mark for beta testing
    • Danielku for beta testing
    • Ivor for beta testing
    • Guilherme for the best DMCA E-mail template ever
    • Drew for the great assistance with launching it here

Thanks again guys, you were a big help! :slight_smile:

Links Not working! where i have to download it.

webdesignerart said

Links Not working! where i have to download it.

Like he said three posts up from yours, the site is down and he’s working to get it back up.

Hi FreshFace,

This is great program and I wait for repair… :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Lukasz

Guys it’s cool, I just forgot to pay (extend) that domain, it will be back up once they pair my payment - few hours maybe?

Glad you like it so much :slight_smile: Thanks!

Just tried it and it’s back up again, thanks for your patience and enjoy!

Just made a donation because you are my hero :inlove: